Saturday, October 17, 2009
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Just ignore the previous post. It was purely becau...
- Mood: Bored!WTH. Had my final theory lesson 1.01 a...
- NO STEALING OF THE PICTURES HERE. TRY CLICKING ON ...
- Raya this year was not that fun. First day of raya...
- This goes out to my one and only bestfriend named ...
- 5 more days of fasting and voilaaaa its Hari Raya....
- 7 more days to Hari Raya. So excited! Today im a l...
- E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-DFor the past 1 week or so, i've b...
- : I need to fork out $150 for my handphone bill (a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home