Monday, September 28, 2009







Raya this year was not that fun. First day of raya i wasn't really feeling well so havta postpone the outing the week after. This year collection was not that much as they know im already working sooooo im considered as adult lah. I will not post much picture here due to safety reasons. But more can be seen at facebook. ;)
Today alhamdulilah i managed to pass my basic theory test. Yipeeee. I've decided not to start my practical/book my provisional driving license(PDL) first as i think it will be a waste of money as the pdl can only be used for 6months after that must renew. Pdl cost $25 lei. I will finish all the final test first before proceeding to start the practical. I guess korang dont quite know what im talking about kan. Ok tutop cite.
Baby is really in bad shape. Hope he will get well soon. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home