: I need to fork out $150 for my handphone bill (actual bill was $183. OMG, die!)
: I need to set aside $200 for my HariRaya (baju, kasot, bag.)
: I need to top up my bbdc lesson(this one later on can.)
: Save up at least $150 for birthdays.
: More apparels (I need to dress up formally 4 days a week for work starting from October)
Im really needing money now but not to the extent of being so desperate. Its really really time for me to save up. They say what goes up must come down. But why everything is so costly nowadays? The prices keep rising and never decreasing. Im really worried about my future. :(
My nose is watery, eyes are sore, head is heavy. Im off to bed! Sayonara....
: I need to set aside $200 for my HariRaya (baju, kasot, bag.)
: I need to top up my bbdc lesson(this one later on can.)
: Save up at least $150 for birthdays.
: More apparels (I need to dress up formally 4 days a week for work starting from October)
Im really needing money now but not to the extent of being so desperate. Its really really time for me to save up. They say what goes up must come down. But why everything is so costly nowadays? The prices keep rising and never decreasing. Im really worried about my future. :(
My nose is watery, eyes are sore, head is heavy. Im off to bed! Sayonara....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home