Alhamdulillah, im glad that things are going smoothly now. Im really thankful that i am still able to be with him despite the very big obstacles that we've been through. To some, they may think that im dumb to swallow my own pride just for a guy. But looking at where i am right now, i dont think i ever regret what i did. I am labelled as the third party, stupid, foolish, etc. It hurts to hear those comments. Some nights i will pray that God will give me the strength to face all this and alhamdulilah my prayers were answered. He may not be perfect, but i love him the way he is. I will always cherish and appreciate every single thing that he had done for me. The exchanging of school bags last year, going to school together every morning, the jealousy i always had when i see him with girls, the fights, the late night calls whereby he will always put me to sleep, the way i call him ling2 and vice versa (short for darling ^.^), pulling each other's hair, the day when he cook half boiled eggs specially for me and deliver it at my house at 4am and many more. Its really sweet if i were to reminisce about the past. I am not the typical girls who will say "i love you forever!" coz i strongly believe that nothing is forever. I can only say baby, i shall always love you till i breathe my last. When i say i love you, i really mean it. Happy belated 15th month to us, syanaz. I had a great moment with him on the 13th July. I really hope that it will be a smoother journey for me and him from now. Amin.
He shall always be my lil baby :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home