Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zoo trip wit Chippy was definitely awesome. Elephants show, python, white tigers, lion, baboons, jaguars etc. Fun, fun, fun. We managed to see every animal within 6 hours. We kinda hate the horsey because it frightened us with its ___ (inside joke, ahahaha!). After walking for so many hours, i pulled chippy to have a fish spa. OMG! Damn syiok man. Of coz she didnt tried them as she was disgusted by the slimy small fishes. Waste $5 siaa. Well, here are some of the peek cheers. There are 100 more of them at my facebook.






















Even thou i was tired,i didnt regret going. I loveee exploring to different places. I dont wish to stay at hm. Boring man. I wish to go for skyride and snow city next. Interested anyone? Hehex.

Now i have several important task to do. Firstly, I need to lose 4 kilos and be on the 45kg track. By hook or by crook i need to do it. Secondly, I wanna grow my nails so that i can go manicure. My nails are so uneven ok! Some long some short. I always peel the nails off when i've got nothing to do. Itchy fingers. Thirdly, I need to save money for my driving license in August. I've used up my 3months pay to buy a samsung camera. OMG! From now no more splurging unnecessarily. Hopefully i can do that.

Now im not that active in msn. Usually when im home, i will eat, watch tv for awhile and off to sleep. Boring right? What to do. Im damn tired and sleepy. But i will be actively active at facebook as im always facebook-ing at work. Anything can write on my wall or give my pet, Bell a hug alright? Hahs.

Now i truly enjoy working at Woodlands. I loveee working with them. My csm very gerek. Also my partner, Ashley who just joined a month back. Where else can i find a job that can facebook, eat free milo powder, play tic-tac-toe/hangman and also get free kit kat? Hehs.

Now im not gonna care any hoot about anything that can make me unhappy. Aku da malas!! Im walking away from any troubles in my life. Im thinking whether i should revert back to the old lifestyle. Hmm....


Ok im done. OUTZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home