Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mummy called me in the morning and asked me whether im sick. Isnt it amazing she can tell im sick just by hearing my voice even thou i didnt tell her abt it. I love my mummy! She's always there for me whenever i need her. She will always do her best to take care of me when im sick even if she have to wake up in the middle of the night. But when she's sick i was not able to take gd care of her. Im such a useless daughter ey. I dont think my family will be able to stay to what it is today without mummy. Mummy is still standing strong after so many years. It must be tough on her. I wish to be like mummy, be independently strong but i know i can never make it. Im gonna make sure i can be financially stable and give her a good life! Insyallah. Amin.




iloveeeeiu Mummy !!!!!!





Yesterday i almost vomitted in school. My throat was super itchy and everytime i need to cough i tend to vomit out everything but i didnt. Thnx chipp for accompanying me. I straightaway sleep after i reach home from school yesterday without bathing or eating. Around midnight i woke up due to chest pain. Thankfully i managed to get back to sleep few mins later.




I just read through every post i've written here for the past 2 years. Those bitter sweet memories..... What i like the most is the October 18 2008 post. Simply so sweeeeet. If only all those good memories can return back to me. Oh wells, i know everything happens for a good reason. Maybe this is to test us. Hopefully im strong enough to go through all this.





If i were to ask you to ______ ______ rightaway, will you?







I'll be taking my driving license this september. September come sooon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home