I dont know why im doing this. I feel as thou something is holding me back.
To some, it may be stupid.
Everyone make mistakes.
I've found out too many secrets.
Sometimes i wonder if i could forgive and forget.
I hope he knows how much i've done for him.
I hope he will appreciate me.
I hope he wont repeat it again.
No matter how pain the feeling is,
I dont have to dengki and feel revengeful because i know
Tuhan maha kuasa dan maha adil.
I just believe in that.
To some, it may be stupid.
Everyone make mistakes.
I've found out too many secrets.
Sometimes i wonder if i could forgive and forget.
I hope he knows how much i've done for him.
I hope he will appreciate me.
I hope he wont repeat it again.
No matter how pain the feeling is,
I dont have to dengki and feel revengeful because i know
Tuhan maha kuasa dan maha adil.
I just believe in that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home