TGIF! Finally i can have my sweeeeetest dream tonight. Today is Friday the 13th. I don't know whether im suay or not. Out of sudden i have eye infection. Its most likely because of the contact lense im wearing. Now its swollen and sore. My eyes are like one big and one small. Haiz. Super painful.
So, did i tell you i love my job? Yeah, im loving it. & without me knowing it, its alrdy 6pm and i can knock off alrdy. Time seems to be moving really fast unlike at IQC. 1 more week left before i will be transferred to Woodlands branch. I won't be having romantic lunch with chippy anymore lor. =(
Pay is in. What am i supposed to spend eh? Hmm, maybe i wanna highlite my hair. Yes! I've been wanting to highlite my hair since January. Im still deciding whether i should highlite red or blonde and rebonding is a big NO-NO! I will also spend on clothing coz i know im running out of clothes to wear for office.
Lastly i wanna say THANK YOU to CHIPPYCHIPPS aka woohoo (inside joke! ahaha) for accompanying me to the clinic and paying for me the $27 medicines feee.. I really appreciate it. ;D
& today Syanaz turns 11 months. HAPPY MONTHSARY NAZARAB! Ahahahaha!!
So, did i tell you i love my job? Yeah, im loving it. & without me knowing it, its alrdy 6pm and i can knock off alrdy. Time seems to be moving really fast unlike at IQC. 1 more week left before i will be transferred to Woodlands branch. I won't be having romantic lunch with chippy anymore lor. =(
Pay is in. What am i supposed to spend eh? Hmm, maybe i wanna highlite my hair. Yes! I've been wanting to highlite my hair since January. Im still deciding whether i should highlite red or blonde and rebonding is a big NO-NO! I will also spend on clothing coz i know im running out of clothes to wear for office.
Lastly i wanna say THANK YOU to CHIPPYCHIPPS aka woohoo (inside joke! ahaha) for accompanying me to the clinic and paying for me the $27 medicines feee.. I really appreciate it. ;D
& today Syanaz turns 11 months. HAPPY MONTHSARY NAZARAB! Ahahahaha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home