Friday, February 6, 2009

I just hate the crowded-ness in the train everytime i knock off from work. Its frustrating when I see those people keep pushing one another and being kiasu. Me being petite and short always have to stand in the midst of tall people. & the most thing that im angry about is when those people hold the handle at the top. OMG, the stench, body odour and bangla smell is so freaking disgusting. Cibai kanina fucker! Please lah at least put on some perfume when you have body odour. If not ask someone to check for you whether you smell anot. Nabei. Someone please sponsor me a car so that i can drive to work! Or maybe someone pls be my chauffeur and drive me to work. I cant stand it anymore!! =(

My pay is coming real soon. But i will only get less than $300. Damn it. Im just waiting for my 2nd pay which is ___ ! 2 times more than the first pay. Woohoo. Chippy, lets go spa and eat at Far East Plaza after our 2nd pay ok. Hehs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home