Freaking irritating bitch!
1 thing for sure. She is sucha desperate and shameless girl. I dont care if you know her or are friends with her. I dont give a fucking damn. Memang skg aku diam. Tapi kalo kau da over the limit jangan nak salahkan aku bile aku da nak angin. I dont care whether you're older than me. Just put yourself in my shoes. Im sure you won't do nothing about it if it happens to you. Tak cukop satu buto? Arggh! Im not gonna say who here. I will keep watching her and see what she will say/do next.
Copycats
I just hate it when people tryin to do things like me. Copycats, no life and originality huh? Sial. Takde otak untok fikir? Buto. Isn't it obvious when i do it im much more better. Please la takya nak step bertulesan macam aku la eh. Nak copy cara aku, gi blaja English pandai2 dulu.
Another bitch
Kepade pompan yang aku sering benci, takya nak step innocent depan org laen. Da terang2 kau yang buat salah abeh skg aku look like the bad person. Bagos la. Kau blh continue kau nye hypocrite act depan jantan2 yg kental tu smuer. Kau kan kekurangan kasih sayang. Kesian kan.
Ok im done.
DON'T BOTHER TO ASK ME ANYTHIN AT ALL!
1 thing for sure. She is sucha desperate and shameless girl. I dont care if you know her or are friends with her. I dont give a fucking damn. Memang skg aku diam. Tapi kalo kau da over the limit jangan nak salahkan aku bile aku da nak angin. I dont care whether you're older than me. Just put yourself in my shoes. Im sure you won't do nothing about it if it happens to you. Tak cukop satu buto? Arggh! Im not gonna say who here. I will keep watching her and see what she will say/do next.
Copycats
I just hate it when people tryin to do things like me. Copycats, no life and originality huh? Sial. Takde otak untok fikir? Buto. Isn't it obvious when i do it im much more better. Please la takya nak step bertulesan macam aku la eh. Nak copy cara aku, gi blaja English pandai2 dulu.
Another bitch
Kepade pompan yang aku sering benci, takya nak step innocent depan org laen. Da terang2 kau yang buat salah abeh skg aku look like the bad person. Bagos la. Kau blh continue kau nye hypocrite act depan jantan2 yg kental tu smuer. Kau kan kekurangan kasih sayang. Kesian kan.
Ok im done.
DON'T BOTHER TO ASK ME ANYTHIN AT ALL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home