Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This goes out to my one and only bestfriend named Ifa Suraya. I know you will not be able to read whatever im going to write here. But no matter what i will still write as i know i've been wanting to say this for a long time.

It's been 6 long years. I miss every childhood memories i had with you. I miss being in the same class as you, i miss cleaning our lockers everyday after school, i miss studying with you etc... We've gone to our different direction after moving on to secondary school life. I miss teasing you and your curly wavy hair. I miss your smile. As we're growing up, we've been contacting lesser and lesser throughout the years.

You're the only person whom i've regarded as my bestie. The one who will always share my smiles and sorrows, the one who will always give a very good advice, the one who wont ever ditch me for another friend. We're always together. I've tried to replace you but none seems to fit in. You're irreplaceable.

If only you know how much i miss our friendship. Wherever you are right now, i hope you're leading a happy life with your family and friends. Deep down in my heart, i miss you real lots. I wish you success in becoming a lawyer(which used to be our dreams) and i really hope this raya i will be able to meet up with you. I hope one day i will be able to receive a call from you, bestie.

:'(


i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home