Just ignore the previous post. It was purely because im super bored and i've nothing to do. Here's a proper update. Maybe i will try make this a long post. Since im so free right now, maybe i will update a bit of my life and what i've been through. Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lets start with my baby picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lets start with my baby picture.
Im not sure how old am i in this picture. All i know im botak baby with that big ears and no teeth, with that saliva that kept on dripping. Wooo, sexy mcm nyonya tak? :p
All those years when i was a toddler, im always dressed up with boxer and just a sleeve-less shirt(which is a singlet -___-) or maybe just a simple shirt. I dont think im dressed in dress that often which i dont know why. Haiz, kenape lah pakaian aku orbit-orbit sungguh? *sigh*
I'm always seen around with a bantal busuk(smelly pillow). Every night i will drink milo in the pacifier bottle and when im done i will just leave it aside till the next afternoon. Bad habit never die.
This picture was taken when i was in sec2 in year 2005.
Classic seh gambar. I remembered one of my ex commented that i look like Hetty Sarlene in this pic. Eew, tk dapat sia. Ni time baru nak naik sia. Ahaha. I've learnt how to apply the basic make-up from my sister. At this age, many people say i was kerek(action), sombong bla bla bla. I was stupidly in puppy love and being made a fool by this heartless kental guy named Khairul Ridhwan Bin i-donoe-wat. Ever since he made me that way, i bear a grudge to whoever schooling in YISS. Sooo whatever!
Taken in year 2006 at the age of 15


This is the time when i nak step mane nye jambu. AHaHa!! At this age i was making lotsa guys friends. I doll myself up even in school and pierce my nose. I started to have fetish for fat motorbikes and mat motor. Some of you might know one of the incident which almost caused me..... my life. Scary! Dont ask me whats with the last picture which got all those... junk words. I told you i was still a teenager and i dont have a mind of my own o.O
And now?
.
.
.
.
.
Im just a simple average petite and short girl, no piercing, no stepping jambu, no more fetish for bikes and no more editing pictures in a kental way with all those merepek words. :D
L.A.S.T.L.Y. . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im still in love with this arab guy, Syed Mohd Nasrul
No changing of partner since 17 months ago ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home