Mood: Bored!
WTH. Had my final theory lesson 1.01 at 8am! -__-
So sleepy, i couldnt wake up. Went out of my house at 7.53am and ran to bbdc like mad woman. Reached at 8am. Luckily can make it on time. Eyes were watery. Yawn 12 times. Gaji is in. This month will be using lotsa money. There goes my money. :o
I'm so bored. Just woke up from sleep. No one is at home. I'm alone. I'm super duper bored lah. :(
Back to short ugly nails. Back to my dreamland.
I wanna go out tomorrow. Boring lah pat rumah.
I think black is simply elegant. ^.^
"People tend to appreciate things better when they're on the verge of losing it."
WTH. Had my final theory lesson 1.01 at 8am! -__-
So sleepy, i couldnt wake up. Went out of my house at 7.53am and ran to bbdc like mad woman. Reached at 8am. Luckily can make it on time. Eyes were watery. Yawn 12 times. Gaji is in. This month will be using lotsa money. There goes my money. :o
I'm so bored. Just woke up from sleep. No one is at home. I'm alone. I'm super duper bored lah. :(
Back to short ugly nails. Back to my dreamland.
I wanna go out tomorrow. Boring lah pat rumah.
I think black is simply elegant. ^.^
"People tend to appreciate things better when they're on the verge of losing it."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home