Sunday, November 22, 2009

In this world there's full of biased and unfair people. What's the use of having high education and status when this is the way you treat people? Crap.


- I have not study for my BEO and POA exam which is on 30th Nov and 1st Dec. So great! :O

- Im left with 29 working days. Yesssssaaaa! I can't wait to get out.

- Im gonna be boyfriend-less starting from 8december for few weeks. :'(

- Im going to Escape and Seoul garden on 8december too. Yayyyyy!

- Last day of school is on 1st December. Double yay-ness

- Sheeshaa with bf and sec schoolmates on 30th december maybe?

- The Great Year End Sale is here. Shopping spree next month.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad with all these upcoming event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home