Friday, the day i will always look forward to every week. Who doesn't love Fridays tell me? -.-
Work is simply tiring especially just now. Damn! Always have back pain due to the long hours of sitting down. Even thou i rarely facebook at work i still couldn't finish on time. I just wonder why. Im really exhausted. After a long hard day at work, i still have to stand in the mrt on the way back home. Hate it! How long more should i endure? Sometimes i just wanna give up but i really have to think thrice about it.
I hate the crowded-ness in the MRT every morning. So packed and there's full of inconsiderate commuters who keep stepping on my leg. We are encouraged to go on public but with the way it is now, do you think people will enjoy taking public transport? I bet most of the people wish to have a transport on their own.
I heard now its the school holiday. There must be many small kids dying hair huh. Ahaha. Have you seen one? :p
Work is simply tiring especially just now. Damn! Always have back pain due to the long hours of sitting down. Even thou i rarely facebook at work i still couldn't finish on time. I just wonder why. Im really exhausted. After a long hard day at work, i still have to stand in the mrt on the way back home. Hate it! How long more should i endure? Sometimes i just wanna give up but i really have to think thrice about it.
I hate the crowded-ness in the MRT every morning. So packed and there's full of inconsiderate commuters who keep stepping on my leg. We are encouraged to go on public but with the way it is now, do you think people will enjoy taking public transport? I bet most of the people wish to have a transport on their own.
I heard now its the school holiday. There must be many small kids dying hair huh. Ahaha. Have you seen one? :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home