What happened to the lively family that i used to have? Why do things turned out this way? I've tried to talk things out, trying to make things better but in the end, more sarcasm from the parents. I know she's done many mistakes but at least try to understand why she did that. I myself even have the idea to do that. Its like a mother bird and the baby bird. There's no way a baby bird can find its own food if the mother always accompany the baby bird. It will always depend on its mother and won't get to see the outside world with its own friends. So my point is, the tighter the parents try to control the child, the more the child wanted to break free. Get it? Arggh. Im blabbering nonsense. I dont think you all know what im talking. -__-
Whatever my decision, i hope daddy will respect and wont object to it. Starting of next year, i will be bz working and studying. Insyallah i will start saving for the future. Dont forget, im taking private driving license next year lei. $$$$$$
I wanna go shopping! Its the Christmas sale laaaa! HEHEHEHE.
Whatever my decision, i hope daddy will respect and wont object to it. Starting of next year, i will be bz working and studying. Insyallah i will start saving for the future. Dont forget, im taking private driving license next year lei. $$$$$$
I wanna go shopping! Its the Christmas sale laaaa! HEHEHEHE.
Labels: Family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home