Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To my dearest sayang:

I know we've been upset many times recently over many incidents. I know i've hurt you alot, saying things which i shouldnt have said. I know you fear that everything will change once we have a new study environment. Don't worry sweetheart, as long we trust each other fully, im sure we will be able to overcome any obstacles that comes our way. Trust me, i won't misused your trust. Just give me time to prove that i'm not like those girls whom you've seen. I'm determined to prove you wrong. So just wait k?

Remember, we have 3 very big occassion next year.
130409: Our first anniversary! Anddd also we're going to get __! I want romantic one hor.
280809: My 18th birthday. I wanna celebrate it with you in a special way can? Hehe
021009: Your 19th birthday. Im gonna plan something fun-licious on your birthday! Better than this year of course.


So you see i've many plans coming up. It takes only me and you to make it happen. So don't ever think of leaving me alone hor.



iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.iloveiu.
iloveiu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home