Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back with a new skin. I simply love this new skin of mine. Thanx to Chippy for helping me with this new layout. I love it!


So what have i been doing during this holidays. I've been doing nothing useful of course. Sleeping till 5pm, watching chinese shows, talked to chippy on some nights and also chatting with boifie on the phone till early morning. See, im enjoying life to the fullest for sure. I don't have to slog my guts out working just to earn money for myself. Im taking every chance to relax and enjoy the holidays before everything starts next year. Hmm, where will i be going next year? Sec5 or schooling in ITE? I do have plans but im not gonna tell you. We'll see.... Im sure next year will be a more asskicking and fun year.


Now im able to know exactly who have been viewing my blog. Yay! So whoever had taken their time just to view my humble blog, i would like to say a very big Thank You. Even if its just a small thing like viewing my blog, it really do make a big difference in my life. Wanna know why? Nehh, cannot tell you. Its a valuable secret. Heeheee. I'll try to update more often and crack my juicy brain to think of ways just to make this blog entertaining aiitez.

& now its. . . . . . .




Sleeeeeeeeeeping time !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home