Happy 7 months baby. It's been a long but never tiring journey for us. Every happy and sad days that i've gone through with you are always memorable. I've always thought that being in love was hurtful and tiring but ever since im with you, i realised its the opposite. Love can be sweet and beautiful.
When you are not around, im always missing you. I long to have you by my side every single day. I can feel your warmth everytime you hug and kiss me. Very pleasurable feeling indeed.
I'm sorry that i can't spend much time with you everytime we meet. You will always take the trouble to send me home even though it is just a short distance. You always give me a sense of security when im with you. I really appreciate your willingness to accept me for who i am. I remembered that time when i cried, you were there to lend me your shoulder and wipe away my tears. It felt really wonderful to have you by my side.
Although we've been together for less than a year, you have already tell everything about me to your mum and im glad that she likes me and willing to accept me as your girlfriend. I also felt touched when your mum kissed and hugged me. It was a nice feeling, truly a nice feeling.
Baby, im sorry for being rude and sarcastic the other time. Im sorry i've hurt you many times. Im sorry for troubling you at times. Im sorry for not being able to be a good girlfriend. Im really sorry. Forgive me please?
I dont wanna lose a special someone like you. I hope no matter how hard life is for us, we will be able to go through them together. Another 5 more months and we will become a one-year-old-couple. Its still a long journey for us and i hope you will always be there to guide me along the way. Baby, i will always love you. Once again, Happy 7 months dearest!
When you are not around, im always missing you. I long to have you by my side every single day. I can feel your warmth everytime you hug and kiss me. Very pleasurable feeling indeed.
I'm sorry that i can't spend much time with you everytime we meet. You will always take the trouble to send me home even though it is just a short distance. You always give me a sense of security when im with you. I really appreciate your willingness to accept me for who i am. I remembered that time when i cried, you were there to lend me your shoulder and wipe away my tears. It felt really wonderful to have you by my side.
Although we've been together for less than a year, you have already tell everything about me to your mum and im glad that she likes me and willing to accept me as your girlfriend. I also felt touched when your mum kissed and hugged me. It was a nice feeling, truly a nice feeling.
Baby, im sorry for being rude and sarcastic the other time. Im sorry i've hurt you many times. Im sorry for troubling you at times. Im sorry for not being able to be a good girlfriend. Im really sorry. Forgive me please?
I dont wanna lose a special someone like you. I hope no matter how hard life is for us, we will be able to go through them together. Another 5 more months and we will become a one-year-old-couple. Its still a long journey for us and i hope you will always be there to guide me along the way. Baby, i will always love you. Once again, Happy 7 months dearest!
yourstruly; syasya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home