Friday, October 17, 2008
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Wow, seems like someone read my previous post and ...
- On the 2nd of October 2008 . . . . . My sweeeee...
- This year hari raya i will be perming my hair AGAI...
- Always in memory.Yesterday was the last day study...
- Baby, im sure eiu will get thru all this very soon...
- Its kinda poignant to know that there's people who...
- THIS is making me worried. When will this end? All...
- Happy 5months baby. All the bitter and sweet mome...
- Singapore Flyer Pics taken on 29.08.08Paling mente...
- Its revision time. Time to drown myself with books...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home