Sunday, September 7, 2008
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Its revision time. Time to drown myself with books...
- Labrador Park Outing On 08.08.08 Farah, Chippy, Ny...
- I've had a gooood cry, sitting alone all by myself...
- Mama and abah had been nagging and blaming me fer ...
- I'll be back real soon.Love; Syasya
- Arrrrghhh! Im so stressed out! Im rushing to do my...
- Arrgh!.. Someone please slap me hard on my face!I ...
- Pictures of Racial Harmony Day on 21st July 2008 C...
- Photos will be uploaded soon...........Be patient ...
- A bad sore throat & chest pain.Boring school life....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home