Arrgh!.. Someone please slap me hard on my face!
I really regretted what i've said to him.
Darlin, im sorry for hurting eiu. I dont mean it.
I dont even noe what i've said to make eiu feel really hurt.
Im really a bad gf; selfish, self-centered, sarcastic and all.
He's not the first one who had said tat to me. Gosh, why am i like this?..
I feel bad. I donoe how to make it up to him.
For all the gd things he had done to me, this is how i repay him back.
Even for all the nonsense i've been giving him, he stil treat me nicely.
Maybe I dont deserve this relationship. I suck. :'(
IM SORRY SWEETHEART
I really nid some time alone to self-reflect.
I will try my best to mend my ways and be a better gf.
I really regretted what i've said to him.
Darlin, im sorry for hurting eiu. I dont mean it.
I dont even noe what i've said to make eiu feel really hurt.
Im really a bad gf; selfish, self-centered, sarcastic and all.
He's not the first one who had said tat to me. Gosh, why am i like this?..
I feel bad. I donoe how to make it up to him.
For all the gd things he had done to me, this is how i repay him back.
Even for all the nonsense i've been giving him, he stil treat me nicely.
Maybe I dont deserve this relationship. I suck. :'(
IM SORRY SWEETHEART
I really nid some time alone to self-reflect.
I will try my best to mend my ways and be a better gf.
For eiu i will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home