Monday, June 2, 2008

How would eiu feel if eiu are being grounded everyday like a bird in a cage?.. Have to be back hm by 5 if wanna go out; in a mnth can only go out like twice or thrice?.. That's my life for your info.. I noe its super duper pathetic but what can i do.. Its kinda sad to see the type of life im living.. Why cant my parenz understand me?.. =(

Despite all this, im glad i have boifie by my side.. He is able to understand my life and willing to accept me even after knowing im stil a 'mummy's angel'.. I feel bad towards him for nt being able to be like other ppl's gf.. Able to go out everyday and stuff.. I noe im the boring-est gf ever.. Sorry sorry sorry

I guess i shall stop here before i get too emotional and continue blabbering nonsense.. Gdnite =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home