Saturday, May 17, 2008
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- "I felt lost without eiu by my side, dear boifie.....
- Period, thnx fer comin at the wrong time.. And tha...
- Yay.. At last, mid yr exams are over.. Can relax f...
- This shall be my last post before i MIA (to study ...
- Yay yay. Sick again. Yesterday i swear it was de w...
- Finally he told me evrythin. Phewwww.! I cried whe...
- I know that this will surely happen. Its just a ma...
- Current feelings: VERY tired and sleepy.Got homewo...
- Had a very bad day todae. I stil went to sch altho...
- Currently body aching like hell, having a running ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home