At 4am, baby came all the way to my place just to pass me the half-boiled eggs which i've been craving for. Aww, thank you baby for cooking that for me. Im sooo touched. Soooo sweeeet. iloveeeeeiu soooooooo much tao! ^^
Friday, November 28, 2008
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- It's been longgggg 5 days since i met boifie. =( i...
- Holla. Here i am back again after 1 week of MIA-in...
- If only i could get my hands on everythin that i w...
- Happy 7 months baby. It's been a long but never ti...
- Don't you think i look beau-ti-foool with this wav...
- Friends are those who share your joys and laughter...
- SO. . .GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE !
- Yesssssss! Finally after tryin for so long, im abl...
- Let me take this opportunity to just tell you peop...
- Happy 53rd birthday Mummy! May you'd be blessed wi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home