Sunday, March 25, 2012

There's always a reason on why Im being cranky. Basically you just have to take a lil bit of initiative to ask me or try make things better. I have never asked for a bouquet of roses or asked you to get the moon for me. I just need a very very simple initiative from you. Simple.

I've been keeping this within me for a very long time. I tried but at the end of the day my level of tolerance is getting lower and lower. I am trying my best to understand you, but who will understand me? 

Just so you know, I miss you. Yes, I miss you too much. At the very least, when I act this way, it shows that I really am serious being with you. If Im just toying around with you, I wouldn't blow up this way. I can just don't care when you don't care a hoot about me. In fact I should be happier. But, no. That ain't for me. I care for you, I miss you too much, I love you thats why I act this way. No amount of words can describe how hurting it can be to miss you. Sometimes I may not show you but deep within me, I've been dying to tell you every single day if possible. 

Im sorry that I act this way. Im sorry if I add to your burden. I don't mean to. I just need your attention. Sometimes I feel unappreciated. I wish to cling on to you, but I can't.

How I wish someday people will know that Im with you. I have no idea why you still letting me become your kekasih gelap only.... Hush hush on anything that concerned us. Honestly, this is hurting me so much. But since you want it this way, I shall respect your decision. :'(

              

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home