Im giving myself one more chance... to gain that faith back.
I may not be confident enough but I'm gonna give it a last try.
At least I know if things does not work out well, I can pacify myself that I've did my best.
Every now and then I long for you, to be with me, to spend time with me, to talk to me...
But I know all these are limited. And I cherish every single moment spent with you, every minute, every hour, every day.
I love the way we are now. How we squibble every day, how we make fun of each other, how irritatingly we talk to each other. I love it.
I love you lots... from the bottom of my heart... dear baby... xoxo
I may not be confident enough but I'm gonna give it a last try.
At least I know if things does not work out well, I can pacify myself that I've did my best.
Every now and then I long for you, to be with me, to spend time with me, to talk to me...
But I know all these are limited. And I cherish every single moment spent with you, every minute, every hour, every day.
I love the way we are now. How we squibble every day, how we make fun of each other, how irritatingly we talk to each other. I love it.
I love you lots... from the bottom of my heart... dear baby... xoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home