Its my 3rd day putting on these braces on my teeth. My goodness, im feeling all sensitive all over my teeth. Been eating only porridge. I wanna eat seafood! OMG! Im trying to endure as much as I can. Im trying to be strong.... So pain !!! :'(
Monday, October 17, 2011
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- - Tears from behind my eyes but I do not cry - It ...
- Alhamdulilah. Even if it's a lil bit of effort, I'...
- Alhamdulilah, it's already the fifth day of the fa...
- I may not be the prettiest, I may not be the slimm...
- I just wish that you are here and I can tell you e...
- Syukur Alhamdulilah he got home safely. Yipeee..To...
- 2more days baby!Babygirl wanna give you a biggggg ...
- I want a person who comes into my life by accident...
- I guess the time has come. I'm tasting my own karm...
- Why do people get into a relationship when there's...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home