Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Syukur Alhamdulilah he got home safely. Yipeee..


Today seemed a lil bit disaster. World War 3 between sis and mummy. Stuck in between yet again. Haiz. Was trying to cool off both parties. Aiya, manyak susa lorh ini maciam. I told mummy "Mama, if a mother bird keeps on feeding the baby bird food without letting it go find on its own, till when the mother bird have to feed it? What will happen if the mother bird were to die one day? Will the baby bird be independent enough by the time to find its own food? No matter how many times the bird fall, just let it be... It will learn how to get up on its own and fight for its own living." Well, I hope she's able to ponder over it. I'm not trying to act smart by teaching her lah. Well, she's too overprotective. I understand her worries but I try to pacify her at the same time. :)

I'm actually a confuse girl.... really! Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home