Back to blogging now. The only place where I can voice out my feelings. Well, at least there's something I can do when im bored and when he's not around. I guess this time round I should act maturely and do what is right and not be selfish to the people around me.
To be honest, Im happy with him now. Despite the very big age difference..... I don't see that as a problem. Some are particular about the age of their partner, some are looking for those good-looking ones and wealthy etc. To each of their own. But for me, I don't need all that. I'm looking for someone that has got the initiative to do things for me, able to give me a sense of security and also able to tolerate my menjeng behaviour. Can't help it lah! Hehe.
At first when he wants my number, I felt reluctant to give actually. Coz I don't like giving my number to unknown people. Now to think back, I told myself 'luckily i give seh!' Haha..... Mentel! Slowly he made me have feelings for him. The way he care for me, the way he talk to me. Damn, I miss him already. Its hard for me to fall for someone this deeeeep you know. ;)
But there's a bit of challenge being with him..... He's a busy person and don't really have much time for himself and what more me. I'm trying my best not to be clingy becoz its not healthy lor. I'm trying to understand his life. Thats why I decided to blog when I'm free so that I can kill time when he's not around. Don't care whether people read or not, just for my own use. Eh, blh tunjuk cucu in the future. Nenek super canggih la katekan. -___-
Oh, he's going away. I'm gonna miss YOU! I hope you will come back safely. I will be waiting for you, dearie.
Im loving you much more each day, my not-yet-official boyfriend...... Mr E ♥
To be honest, Im happy with him now. Despite the very big age difference..... I don't see that as a problem. Some are particular about the age of their partner, some are looking for those good-looking ones and wealthy etc. To each of their own. But for me, I don't need all that. I'm looking for someone that has got the initiative to do things for me, able to give me a sense of security and also able to tolerate my menjeng behaviour. Can't help it lah! Hehe.
At first when he wants my number, I felt reluctant to give actually. Coz I don't like giving my number to unknown people. Now to think back, I told myself 'luckily i give seh!' Haha..... Mentel! Slowly he made me have feelings for him. The way he care for me, the way he talk to me. Damn, I miss him already. Its hard for me to fall for someone this deeeeep you know. ;)
But there's a bit of challenge being with him..... He's a busy person and don't really have much time for himself and what more me. I'm trying my best not to be clingy becoz its not healthy lor. I'm trying to understand his life. Thats why I decided to blog when I'm free so that I can kill time when he's not around. Don't care whether people read or not, just for my own use. Eh, blh tunjuk cucu in the future. Nenek super canggih la katekan. -___-
Oh, he's going away. I'm gonna miss YOU! I hope you will come back safely. I will be waiting for you, dearie.
Im loving you much more each day, my not-yet-official boyfriend...... Mr E ♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home