Hi this blog is so dead! Im now at work. Nothing much to do. After 3 months of probation, im finally a confirmed staff! There's pay raise so i think i should be thankful and not ask for more. & baby, iloveiu soooo much! Weeeeeeeeee
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Whatever you do to people, it will happen back to ...
- Been so busy for the past few weeks. Hopefully now...
- Gonna head down to Resort World in few hours time....
- When she stares at your mouth,Kiss her.When she pu...
- Pay is in. Gaji maut babe!My 88 shimmering eyeshad...
- 3 more days to Traffic Police test.*scream!!!!!!!!...
- Its clever of you to talk about people saying this...
- Stop bragging if the money you spent on is not the...
- Work training was good. Starting job this monday. ...
- Im out of it, soon.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home