It hurts so much to miss someone.... The cravings to wanting to spend time together with that special someone with nothing but just each others' company.... Every little thing that you can do to show him how much you love him. You want but you can't. Hurts really bad. As much as I want all these, I am not able to. I guess thats when patience, perseverance and understanding comes in.
Baby I just wanna let you know that I really really miss you a lot. How I wish I can have you by my side 24/7, be here whenever I need you by my side... But I know who I am. I have no rights to demand all these from you. The time spent with you is definitely not enough. If I have one wish, I just need one thing from you..... Your time.....
Baby I just wanna let you know that I really really miss you a lot. How I wish I can have you by my side 24/7, be here whenever I need you by my side... But I know who I am. I have no rights to demand all these from you. The time spent with you is definitely not enough. If I have one wish, I just need one thing from you..... Your time.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home