Saturday, December 12, 2009
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Syanaz story continues. . . .We may be far apart.....
- IM SO BLOODY FRUSTRATED!FRUSTRATED WITH BLOODY PEO...
- In this world there's full of biased and unfair pe...
- Friday, the day i will always look forward to ever...
- Alhamdulilah, 3 more practical on the road before ...
- 10 November, payday.I want to go on a shopping spr...
- TRUST is a very important factor for all relations...
- My 2nd practical was........ horrendous!The instru...
- Its finally sunshine after the rain.Alhamdulilah.H...
- Im left with 2-3 months before my contract ends. I...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home