Yesterday had maths remedial in de afternoon. Around 3+ went to naddy's house wit some of the malay classmates as her mum had cooked for us. Thanks naddy for the finger-licking good food. And her mum know me as the girl-in-kain-songket-color-chocolate. Hahax. Thats cute.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Suddenly, i miss that guy. The guy who showed me t...
- I do feel alot better after cryin for almost an ho...
- To those who like to kutok my appearances, calling...
- im currently very sick. havin fever, headache and ...
- 29 February 2008Happy wedding anniversary to mama ...
- Suddenly i have de urge of wanting to rite abt mys...
- From just a single puff of cigarette can lead me t...
- FUN.FUN.FUN. had a splendid day wit girlfriends;Ch...
- Bored. Nothing to do. Bored. My laziness come back...
- Alamak. My blog mcm alrdy dead seh. Syasya very bz...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home