I do feel alot better after cryin for almost an hour since i've gt no one to talk to. But stil this thing is bothering me. Haiz
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- To those who like to kutok my appearances, calling...
- im currently very sick. havin fever, headache and ...
- 29 February 2008Happy wedding anniversary to mama ...
- Suddenly i have de urge of wanting to rite abt mys...
- From just a single puff of cigarette can lead me t...
- FUN.FUN.FUN. had a splendid day wit girlfriends;Ch...
- Bored. Nothing to do. Bored. My laziness come back...
- Alamak. My blog mcm alrdy dead seh. Syasya very bz...
- Todae had alot of paiseh incidents at Vivocity. On...
- Life is not a bed full of roses. Things does not a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home