Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life is not a bed full of roses. Things does not always go the way eiu want it to be. And it sucks big time when eiu are being treated like shit, being taken as a substitute and being taken fer granted. Without having someone to confide to really make things worst. No one really understand me.

When i juz started to av feelings fer him, i realised he has a gf alrdy. I really donoe what does this means. Maybe its better if we juz remain as friends. But stil, i enjoy havin him as a friend.


I juz cant wait to get out of hgss. I want a new study environment and new friends. Im stil patheticly stuck in a pathetic sch. How GREAT is tat. At de age of 7teen, eiu can either be in sec4, sec5, ite nitec, ite higher nitec or even stil in sec3. Ok, i noe this is crap. BULLSHIT yea











mummy's going to hospital dis wed. sob.! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home