To those who like to kutok my appearances, calling me names and whatsoever, i wanna say well done. Thnx alot eh. Ya lah, im just a piece of shit or just a toy with no feelings at all mah.
Eiu may think im being too sensitive when these people are just playin for fun. But sorry i'm not. I've been VERY tolerant and patient with eiu people. Everyone has its own limitation. Just like a rubber band, it will eventually snap if it has been stretched too much. I'm also a human being for goodness sake. I do have feelings. Why must eiu people treat me this way.?
I almost got hit by a bus while crossing the road just now. It really, really, really weighs alot on my mind. I held back my tears when i felt like crying because i don't want people to think im sucha cry baby despite being the fourth oldest in class. No one really understand me. )':
Dear classmates, i thank eiu for all de remarks eiu gave to me. But i'm still thankful to God for the way He had created me.
Eiu may think im being too sensitive when these people are just playin for fun. But sorry i'm not. I've been VERY tolerant and patient with eiu people. Everyone has its own limitation. Just like a rubber band, it will eventually snap if it has been stretched too much. I'm also a human being for goodness sake. I do have feelings. Why must eiu people treat me this way.?
I almost got hit by a bus while crossing the road just now. It really, really, really weighs alot on my mind. I held back my tears when i felt like crying because i don't want people to think im sucha cry baby despite being the fourth oldest in class. No one really understand me. )':
Dear classmates, i thank eiu for all de remarks eiu gave to me. But i'm still thankful to God for the way He had created me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home