Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes people assume that just because i have laptop, a brand new hp, branded bag etc means im rich. How can i possibly be rich when im barely 19? I owe everything to my mum of course. She's the one who's been working so hard for the family. She's the one who started saving for us at a very young age. She's the one who is still working although she should be retiring soon. You will never know how hard a mother can go through just to raise their children. Appreciate and be good to her while you still have her :)


I love you Mummy!

Few reasons why im happy today!!
- I've got a job as a beautician hair removal at a japanese company.
- The pay is triple of what i got during attachment.
- I can finally save to further my studies in the future.
- This is my first step to achieving my dreams.

Im really thankful that i've got this job. I know it may be weird having to remove people's hair from different areas but this is something new and im really looking forward to it. I love working in a brand new environment. Office job is certainly not my type. I will scrimp and save so that i can take up courses that im interested in. I don't have to be rich in order to succeed in life.

I am proud to declare that i am a soon-to-be beautician. Muahahahaha.


Love, Ashhley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home