Sunday, February 28, 2010
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Sometimes people assume that just because i have l...
- Life isn't a bed of roses afterall.Sometimes i won...
- Alhamdulilah after 5 months of practising, i've bo...
- I can no longer update a long post because i've ru...
- Yeah its the end of my contract yesterday. After a...
- Its a brand new year, lets have lesser arguements ...
- Alhamdulilah I passed my FTT today.Red Honda Fit a...
- Early 2009 - Had internship attachment. Great work...
- Hello! Here I am testing to update Ashley la stori...
- Its been 2 weeks now since my dear went to NS. Alh...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home