todae mite be da last time i update my blog for dis month ..well,end of yr exam startin real soon so av to start revisin ..hope its nt too late fer me to study ..hahs ..hope i can get promoted dis yr ..well,all de best to my peeps hu is takin their eoy/'n' level exam ..after exam den can hurray all de way alritey ..=)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- 27 septmalay paper1:7.50-9.50 EL paper 1:10.30-12....
- hoho ..av not been updatin fer a few days ..well,b...
- todae's day was nt tat boring ..after sch went to ...
- he dont care abt me anymore ..yes,i cud feel it .....
- 12 more days to end of year exam but i still haven...
- Selamat berpuasa to all de muslims =))&& todae im ...
- todae get to meet boifie ..woohoo! ..at last ..we ...
- todae didnt go to sch knowin tat it wud be bored w...
- haiz ..todae he is sick! ..so sad ..he's havin a b...
- hoho ..as eiu all noe ..tis is my blog ..we are FR...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home