12 more days to end of year exam but i still haven even started revising ..wtf..damn lazy me ..aahh ..yesss ..
Saturday, September 15, 2007
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- Selamat berpuasa to all de muslims =))&& todae im ...
- todae get to meet boifie ..woohoo! ..at last ..we ...
- todae didnt go to sch knowin tat it wud be bored w...
- haiz ..todae he is sick! ..so sad ..he's havin a b...
- hoho ..as eiu all noe ..tis is my blog ..we are FR...
- todae went to east coast wit dem again to celebrat...
- sick!!!
- yay ..update again ..todae went to ms ramna weddin...
- a fun day at east coast
- A Fun Day At Army Camp
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home