im so bored and lonely rite nw ..i nid someone to entertain me ..blearggh ..how i wish i av someone special beside me ..im rotting at hm alrite ..everyday woke up ard 3-4+pm ..watch tv till mornin ..next day same routine ..im bored of all dis ..til nw,there's no job fer me ..i dread sch holidays de most ..wat can i do at hm ehhs? ..hmm ..bla bla bla doink! ..
Thursday, November 22, 2007
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- im missin him more after seeing him juz nw ..i mis...
- had a fun day today wit naddddyy ..first we went t...
- shall be goin to town wit naddy later in de aftern...
- had an outin wit gf(s) ..first we went to peninsul...
- tmr will be goin out wit dear besties to town ..yi...
- had a talk wit boifie last nite ..or shud i call h...
- why am i bein treated this way? ..apakah salahku? ...
- Masihkah Ada:Mayang Sari Ku meresah akhir-akhir in...
- a boring person wit a boring life ..and tats me .....
- yay! ..finally sch's over ..2 mnths break ..got ba...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home