i need someone who can make me happy! ..he promised to show me de meanin of love and promised not to make me cry ..he may call me selfish i dont care ..but this is wat most girls like me need in a relationship ..a ting called 'kasih sayang' ..it was de sweetest moments in de first few mnths ..but things went wrong during september onwards ..more fights between us ..nw,he msg me once every two days ..unless i msg him,he wont msg me ..so is this called a boy/girl relationship? ..i dont tink so ..well,i wanna wait til december ..if these continues,i swear i will break wit him ..
Monday, October 22, 2007
About Me
- Name: Ashhley
- Location: Iceland
Love is really complicated. I've fallen many times. I just need the right person to pick me up. Now, i dont hope for anything at all. I've done that too many times but in the end i was utterly disappointed. I may seem happy on the outside. Do you really know what im going through? I just need you to accept my flaws. Will you?
Previous Posts
- i fear our love will fadei fear for feelings forgo...
- todae was boring! ..get back my mt and physics pap...
- i love my boifie! ..yeah,we are fine ..unexpected ...
- blog! ..blog! ..how i wish eur a human being so ta...
- wee ..juz came back from jln raye wit family ..tir...
- hey kwn2 ..bsk hari raye laa ..isnt it cool? ..yea...
- todae had chemistry paper ..alhamdulillah i manage...
- pssssttt**wanna noe sumtin? ..fer de first time so...
- todae had ss paper ..and damn ..so fuckin difficul...
- olaa ..it has been fer abt a week or so since i la...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home